Yay Bank Holidays of 2014 are well under the way, and hopefully the beautiful sunshine is set to stay 🙂
If you are anything like my family then during the summer you will cook, eat and be merry outside. So here is my super quick post on that perfect refreshment to compliment them Summer evenings.PS. Keep a look out for my BBQ inspired post soon (that doesn’t contain sausages and burgers!)
Makes 650ml Prep Time 2mins Difficulty: Easy
- 150ml Original Pimms Number 1
- 500ml Lemonade
- 2 Slices of Cucumber
- 1 Wedge of Lemon
- 2 Strawberries
- 2 Large fresh Mint Leaves
- Add a generous handful of ice to a jug and add the Pimms.
- Mix in the lemonade.
- Slice your cucumber and cut your strawberries in to quarters and add to the jug.
- Finally add your lemon wedge and cut your mint leaves up and add in to the drink and give it a good stir.Thats is it, your summer drink is ready to quench your first :).
To Your Inbox