Finding a decent flapjack recipe that really satisfy’s you can be very hard to find (from my experience)…..24 years later I think I’ve cracked it and there is no going back!
This Ultimate Flapjack Recipe is soft, chewy, sweet and absolutely delicious and will always make you go back for more. If your going to make flapjack I really suggest no changing ingredients as you will just regret it! (therefore no margarine, stick to butter!! ;)). This is a pure indulgent recipe but what I do with this flapjack is cut it up into little flapjack fingers, bite size pieces of heaven 🙂 then I also share it out. It goes down extremely well with those who receive this little present. Remember eating well comes in moderation!
A tip if your going to try my recipe: be generous with the syrup 😉 makes it lovely and soft!
Servings: Prep Time: 5mins Cook Time: 20-25mins Difficulty: Easy
- 260g/6oz Butter
- 260g/6oz Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Golden Syrup
- 110g/3oz Self Rising Flour
- 300g7oz Porridge Oats
1. Preheat your oven to 180oc or gas mark 4, and line your baking tray with grease proof paper.
2. Melt your butter, sugar and golden syrup til the sugar as dissolved.
6. Once your flapjack is baked, cool it down for around 5-10 mins and then gently score where you will cut it. Leave it to cool then pop it out of the tin and cut fully into pieces and enjoy :).
To Your Inbox