Yes another indulgent recipe haha but so worth it and there great to share 🙂 (my next recipe will be a healthy one – keep a look out!)
These delicate cookies are so dreamy and a perfect combination of flavours that you will just want to savior. For some reason I think these are super girly and so I could see these going down well at a tea party or girls birthday party, add a sprinkle of raspberries to decorate they will look perfect.
This vanilla, raspberry & white chocolate chip cookie recipe makes very soft cookies which I suggest you handle with care 😉 ( I suggest leave them laid out flat if possible).
Servings: 12 Prep Time 10mins Cook Time: 12 mins Difficulty: Easy
- 110g / 3oz Butter
- 200g / 5oz Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 200g / 5oz Plain Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
- 100g / 2&1/2oz White Chocolate Chips
- 50g / 1&1/2oz Fresh Raspberries (halved)
1. Preheat the oven to 180oc or gas mark 4. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
5. My mixture was a little stiff, if yours is too just add a little bit of milk to ease it up.
6. Using a large spoon, split the mixture up and spoon on to the tray. Place them fairly spaced apart of the baking tray (these do spread out whilst cooking) and bake for 12 mins. And I suggest you enjoy whilst a little warm for extra yumminess!
To Your Inbox